I am an enterprising professional with over 15 years of success in software quality assurance, information systems operations, and education. With a keen ability to face all challenges head-on and to identify unique and forward-thinking solutions to potential problems, I have successfully contributed to many different project teams over the years.
I easily interact with management, co-workers, customers, and clients and bring a unique blend of knowledge, understanding, and humor to any occasion.tify unique and forward-thinking solutions to potential problems, I have successfully contribu
With a blend of expertise in areas as diverse as Quality Assurance and Secondary Education, I bring a unique perspective to any situation. How many people can say they have experienced the challenges involved with both high-level corporate meetings and standing in front of a classroom full of middle school students?
Abraham Lincoln once said, “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” My desire to “create” the future has allowed me to:
- Work on ground-breaking application initiatives including an award winning mobile application that is used in over 60 countries around the globe
- Perform various forms of application testing from functional UI testing, to integration testing, to load and performance testing, and more
- Work with testing software vendors on pricing, proof of concept, and demonstrations of various products, ultimately providing management with recommendations for purchase that would provide the greatest return on investment (ROI)
- Lead, mentor, and guide resources both in the United States and abroad
- Teach diverse sets of learners, all with unique life challenges, in subjects core to our understanding of who we are, where we were, and where we are going in the future
With an intense desire to succeed, I have taken all new challenges head-on and hope to continue to do so with each new experience.